I recently stumbled across this disturbing article:
No explanation for mystery gas cloud Things are back to normal in Kittery, after a mysterious cloud of gas floated over the city Monday morning, causing several stores and the town's high school to be evacuated..( more )
I wonder, what were the whereabouts of female impersonator and third-rate journalist Garance Franke-Ruta on the day in question? In a recent item published on the webpage of little read magazine The American Prospect , Mr. Franke-Ruta, clearly suffering from envy, has taken it upon himself to attack the brilliant Steve Sailer because Sailer was quoted in the New York Times (apparently no one at the New York Times will take notice of the journalism of poor Mr. Garance Franke-Ruta, despite his pretending to be a woman). But the attack is nothing more than an odorous gas cloud. Mr. Franke-Ruta's accuses the New York Times of being "shoddy" for mentioning Sailer, and calls Sailer's opinio...
Fuck this bullshit. Lets talk about the possibility of a nude negro law passing in florida. That would be something.
ReplyDeleteAll right. Would passage of this law that only you seem to know about prohibit negro nudity, or make it mandatory?
ReplyDeleteMandatory of course. In theory it would cut down on the crime rate as I've read, but even if passed it would probably be declared unconstitutional and not enforced. But hey, After first reading about this I could'nt get the thought out of my head of totally nude negresses walking around town.
ReplyDeleteI've heard that it is not bullshit that a crystalline ziggurat applied to the shin is an excellent cure for gout.
ReplyDeletePerhaps Mr Thunder can enlighten us about which diseases can be cured by application of a nude negro?
I think he's moved on to other things.
ReplyDeleteLet us hope so.
ReplyDeleteA nude negro law would make things more relaxed out there. Less stress equals less disease.
ReplyDelete