The Greatest Dwarf Story Ever Told

I receive a missive from my old friend Judge Florentino Floro Jr. Just the other day I was wondering whatever happened to him, he must have read my mind (the judge is known for that sort of thing). It turns out he’s been working on a book about his amazing life, the three Mystic Dwarves, crab mentality Pinoys, the nature of the universe, and more. He writes:
eElven Supremacy 2010: 27 years Dalliance; LUIS, Armand & Angel; the Violet Lights
The Greatest Story of Friendship Ever Told, eBook Part One

2 years and a quarter of a century ago, LUIS, Armand and Angel changed my life and wrote my destiny (at exactly 7 p.m., June 2, 1983, at the wake of my father, Florentino, Sr.).
Even if today’s scientists began to investigate aliens and the matter of how something can be made to travel faster than the speed of light, hoping that man can time travel, still, the Violet lights of LUIS remains a mystery and I predict that this pure light would be solely his and mine.

The entire universe perforce is summed up into pure light, when mass, energy and all things including discovered quantum would remain a thing of the past, for they miserably fail to be at eternity or state, where there is no more constriction of time and space.

In this 2010 eBook, I write for you and to the world, the greatest pre-destined story of friendship ever.

I am sharing with you and to the whole world, as I hereby publish online my 614 pages eSecond Book - "Philippine Mystic Dwarfs LUIS, Armand and Angel Meet Healing and Psychic Judge Florentino Floro" Part I, 2010 edition.

Download Judge Floro's 2nd Book, 2010 edition, Part I, 614 pages Word, Skydrive.

Download - Judge Floro's 2nd Book, 2010 edition, Part I, 614 pages, published PDF, Skydrive

Unlike my 404 pages First Book (2006), which I wrote in just 2 weeks, I spent 3 1/2 years writing this, and I have not yet physically published the same. Uncensored and exhaustive, I desire it to be a compendium of the deepest secrets of the universe (per the Violet lights emanating from LUIS' bonito or dwarf hat), and dire prophecies ... For these reasons, inter alia, I state with certainty that this book tells the Greatest Dwarf Story ever told, or rather, the best story of friendship, ever...
I don't doubt it in the least. I will be publishing a positive review of Philippine Mystic Dwarfs LUIS, Armand and Angel Meet Healing and Psychic Judge Florentino Floro sometime later this week.

Comments

  1. Thank for you greatest kindness.

    When I finish Part Two of the Book, I will incorporate this compassionate note and your review would surely be part of my foreword.

    Note that your blog in 2006, was a leading article in my - IV. Mind-boggling Dismissal: The Cursed (Psalms 109 & 73) 75-Pages Minita Viray Chico-Nazario “Psychosis” Decision, Object of World Ridicule ……………………….pages 125 - 126
    Truth is the Greatest Bomb – Travesty of Justice

    May you be blessed with luck and peace, regards.

    Sincerely,

    judgefloro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Truth is the Greatest Bomb is the 21st century rallying cry of the unchained mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master Dunga blamed for brazil loss (file under mermaids)

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8784770.stm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? I don't follow soccer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Brief Reviews of Movies I haven’t Seen