Free DeLay! Update

Remember my warning of dark forces attempting to destroy Tom DeLay?
As you probably know, the Left and its allies in the Mainstream Media has launched a hate campaign of lies combined with bogus legal charges in order to destroy Majority Leader Tom DeLay. I have become so sickened by these attacks I decided to do something about it: at Café Press I created this thong panty emblazoned with the (or should I say ‘our’?) rallying cry: Free DeLay! Your crotch region is a most personal area, and the personal area is political, get the word out.
Well, as you surely know by now, a monomaniacal prosecutor has indicted Tom DeLay, on the flimsiest of pretexts.

But it is not too late to do something, and in fact now more than ever it’s imperative right minded people show support for our Majority Leader. I can think of no better way to do this than by purchasing one or more pairs of Free DeLay! thong panties. The panties are designed for women, but there is nothing to prevent homosexualists from wearing them too, I suppose, as long as they do so in private. Even oldies can wear them, now that I think about it, which is revolting.

Let your pubic region do something other than itch and stink, let it make a statement for freedom, buy as many pairs of Free DeLay! thong panties as you can today.

Comments

  1. Anonymous: Your have a great Web site. I signed up for your services a mere twenty minutes ago, and I've already caught three of my wives cheating on me!

    Yook-Shee-Hal-Lom, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, Brigham. It's a sad state of affairs that the comment spam has become more interesting than my material.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Brief Reviews of Movies I haven’t Seen