Crucial swing votes

The Iraq Study Group is set to advise the White House on the debacle in Mesopotamia. I wasn’t asked to be part of the Iraq Study Group, if I had my advice would be to bring back the flamethrower and apply it unsparingly and without remorse – in Iraq as well.

In other political news, Republicans appointed a Cuban, Mel Martinez, head of the party in order to appeal to the crucial Hispanic swing vote, which in reality isn’t crucial, always goes Democrat, and is mostly Mexican. While it hasn’t been announced yet, sources tell me another crucial swing vote Republicans plan on reaching out to is the fast growing cosplay community1, so expect to see Martinez making public appearances in a Smurf costume in the near future.

1Not to be confused with “Cos-Play” community, which is people dressing up like Cliff Huxtable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Brief Reviews of Movies I haven’t Seen