I recently stumbled across this disturbing article:
No explanation for mystery gas cloud Things are back to normal in Kittery, after a mysterious cloud of gas floated over the city Monday morning, causing several stores and the town's high school to be evacuated..( more )
I wonder, what were the whereabouts of female impersonator and third-rate journalist Garance Franke-Ruta on the day in question? In a recent item published on the webpage of little read magazine The American Prospect , Mr. Franke-Ruta, clearly suffering from envy, has taken it upon himself to attack the brilliant Steve Sailer because Sailer was quoted in the New York Times (apparently no one at the New York Times will take notice of the journalism of poor Mr. Garance Franke-Ruta, despite his pretending to be a woman). But the attack is nothing more than an odorous gas cloud. Mr. Franke-Ruta's accuses the New York Times of being "shoddy" for mentioning Sailer, and calls Sailer's opinio...
Imagine what a gem young Jeff Dahmer would have become, if only he had been allowed time to develop his lobe.
ReplyDeleteThe trans-orbital lobotomy does have the most salutary effects!
ReplyDelete"All these years later, after a little frontal-lobe development, they were entirely different people."
ReplyDeleteNow they are even more different. They are dead. I like them better this way.
As a teenager I used to throw water balloons at people from a moving vehicle. I would never do that now.
ReplyDeleteAs a teenager, I was frequently struck by objects thrown from moving cars. I thank you for stopping that activity.
ReplyDeleteThose frequent impacts may well have caused the problem that I encountered when I first began driving, however: while speeding down the highway, I could not rid myself of the concern that I was about to run into an invisible wall stretching across the road, with catastrophic results.
Amazing how many teenagers DON'T rob, rape, mutilate etc., etc., before their brains fully mature.
ReplyDelete