I recently stumbled across this disturbing article:
No explanation for mystery gas cloud Things are back to normal in Kittery, after a mysterious cloud of gas floated over the city Monday morning, causing several stores and the town's high school to be evacuated..( more )
I wonder, what were the whereabouts of female impersonator and third-rate journalist Garance Franke-Ruta on the day in question? In a recent item published on the webpage of little read magazine The American Prospect , Mr. Franke-Ruta, clearly suffering from envy, has taken it upon himself to attack the brilliant Steve Sailer because Sailer was quoted in the New York Times (apparently no one at the New York Times will take notice of the journalism of poor Mr. Garance Franke-Ruta, despite his pretending to be a woman). But the attack is nothing more than an odorous gas cloud. Mr. Franke-Ruta's accuses the New York Times of being "shoddy" for mentioning Sailer, and calls Sailer's opinio...
What a jerk! This is what happens when you take to learning from the characters you play.
ReplyDeleteRyker plays a banjo in episode 4, series 6 of Sergeant Ryker: "Ryker Goes South of the Border." No doubt this is why Marvin was carrying the instrument, since he was well known for remaining in character at all times while shooting this important TV show.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to start carrying a banjo into bars. Not only can you hit people with it, you can threaten to play it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the clarification, Fez. Lloyd, I respectfully disagree. The guy was from the Valley. Hitting guys from the valley is always justifiable.
Thanks for the clarification, Carter. I am from the East Coast. Nobody around here ever has a problem with anyone else, it is just pure politeness and music.
ReplyDelete