I recently stumbled across this disturbing article:
No explanation for mystery gas cloud Things are back to normal in Kittery, after a mysterious cloud of gas floated over the city Monday morning, causing several stores and the town's high school to be evacuated..( more )
I wonder, what were the whereabouts of female impersonator and third-rate journalist Garance Franke-Ruta on the day in question? In a recent item published on the webpage of little read magazine The American Prospect , Mr. Franke-Ruta, clearly suffering from envy, has taken it upon himself to attack the brilliant Steve Sailer because Sailer was quoted in the New York Times (apparently no one at the New York Times will take notice of the journalism of poor Mr. Garance Franke-Ruta, despite his pretending to be a woman). But the attack is nothing more than an odorous gas cloud. Mr. Franke-Ruta's accuses the New York Times of being "shoddy" for mentioning Sailer, and calls Sailer's opinio...
My Dear Sir - I always come to you to see the news that no one else is willing to print.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to interest the Ukrainians in the indelible, edible 'jackfruit', so far with no success.
DeleteIf only a black-faced Fawcett had travelled to Ukraine bearing jackfruits. The world would be a different place today, and a better one.
ReplyDeleteThat's true. I often pause and think "If only there were a program sending minstrels and jackfruits into trouble spots," then I go back to drinking.
DeleteAlas, since a blackened face is so integral to the art form, it would be difficult for a minstrel to sustain his minstrelry after being beheaded.
DeleteA jackfruit "surge" might be more successful, although I fear our enemies abroad would just use them for target practice.
The men of Khesiya village must be really, really, lazy. Maybe I should move there, I would fit right in.
ReplyDeleteFez: Stealthily blanketing an area with jackfruits at night could be effective. I know it would scare me if that's what I awoke to.
ReplyDeletethis one was made for ADC:
ReplyDeleteAn Italian senator is seeking an exorcist after being "cursed" by evil African spirits in revenge for calling Italy’s first black minister an orangutan.
a
http://www.thelocal.it/20140828/ive-been-cursed-by-evil-african-spirits-top-politician
"He later claimed he was a “misunderstood animal lover” and refused to resign. But that explanation failed to convince the prosecutor of Bergamo, who ordered him to stand trial for defamation aggravated by racial discrimination. The trial is ongoing.
DeleteAfter a spate of bad luck - including undergoing six operations, losing his mother and last week finding a 6ft snake in his house - Calderoli told the weekly gossip magazine, Oggi, that African spirits have plotted against him in revenge for the insult."
He also might get prosecuted for killing that snake, which animal rights activists claim is a protected species.