On holiday

Comments

  1. On holiday?! Bloggers don't need no stinkin vacation! I mean, you can't record random ruminations on a laptop, while indolently lying poolside, nursing a cool, refreshing drink with a little umbrella in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Craptocracy on holiday as well? That blog has so much potential.

    Funny how Carter's posting has become so infrequent lately. I've long suspected he's secretly behind the "Stuff White People Like" blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the Stuff White People like guy, and I have the bank account to prove it.

    I haven't been posting because I've been tired. There's been nothing much at Craptocracy for the same reason, and for the fact that paying attention to our presidential candidates is like staring into an abyss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Brief Reviews of Movies I haven’t Seen