The crystals or ghosts become beautiful

"Mr. Emoto and colleagues decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated, distilled, water crystals, using words typed onto paper by a word processor and taped on glass bottles overnight…The waters were then frozen and photographed..." - Miraculous Messages from Water

You Make Me Sick, I Will Kill You

Love and Appreciation

“People who have seen ghosts report seeing them in water or in places where there is a lot of humidity. It's as if the imprint of the soul, which is in the form of water, suddenly takes form when surrounded by water or moisture -- much like a mirage.

And so, looking at the pictures of the water crystals and the impact they are having, I came to the realization that these themselves are ghosts. Up until now, I had thought of ghosts as something to be frightened of, something that we could do nothing about. But watching these crystals, I realized that by simply projecting beautiful music and words onto them, the crystals or ghosts become beautiful. If that's the case, there's nothing to be frightened of. We need to let everybody know about this, and all use beautiful words and offer beautiful music, and create beauty in the environment.” – Dr. Masaru Emoto

Comments

  1. Domo arigato, Mr. Emoto, domo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the age range is for getting your reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about range, but the lower limit is likely getting frighteningly high, I'm afraid.
    Er, I mean, what reference?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I was never a Styx fan (funny, even now, I'm compelled to add this disclaimer), when younger I would induce apoplexy in Floyd fans by claiming Mr. Roboto was the greatest concept album of all time, and then proving it via clever argument. Though I am unable to recall what my exact argument was, unfortunately. Or perhaps fortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two utterly pointless bands. I sure would like to hear that argument.
    I'm picturing a gang of Styx fans squared off against a gang of Pink Floyd burnouts. What you get is a girl fight without even the titillating possiblity of female nudity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Brief Reviews of Movies I haven’t Seen