121 Skulls

Today while standing on the street corner enjoying a cigarette (Seattle is yet another ‘progressive’ city which has banned smoking indoors; progressive being a popular euphemism for leftist authoritarianism), I reflected on how if I liked being outside I would have taken up jogging or riding about on a unicycle for a hobby instead of smoking. It was at this moment of legally induced vulnerability that my former colleague, Professor Glen Morangie, descended upon me.

Morangie, who I had not seen for some time, was (typically) in the midst of a crisis. The good professor explained he had been for the past two months doing research in China and parts of Tibet, and while there his prized skull collection, consisting of 121 skulls, had been lost or stolen in transit at some point during a rail journey. Among Morangie’s many mental disorders he is unable to sleep in hotels without first counting each and every one of the 121 skulls in his collection, so it is vital the 121 skulls are returned to him. Knowing this space counts many readers in positions of influence, he asked if I might get the word out.

So if you, or anyone you know, recently found or no anything about a collection of 121 skulls in Asia, please email the professor at prof.morangie@gmail.com.

In other news: Sun not so dangerous after all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Brief Reviews of Movies I haven’t Seen